[pct-l] leaving campo april 4th

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 31 17:03:32 CDT 2011

Hi Robbie,

I am leaving Agua Dulce to ride north on the same day you are leaving Campo. It
is a check-out ride for me to be sure that my three bear canisters will
travel well on my horse for my ride through the Sierra this summer. I will also
be clearing trail and recording way-points of obstacles as I go on Section E.

If you can reach Agua Dulce (Hiker Heaven) by April 29th and would like to
attend the KICKOFF, I would like to offer you and one other hiker a ride to and
from. I already have two ( Sugar Momma and son and dog ) and have room for two
more. I will be leaving A.D. on the morning of April 29 and will be returning on
May 1st. Please let me know.

MendoRider