[pct-l] Rope for stream crossings

Marge Prothman marge at prothman.org
Thu Mar 31 11:33:12 CDT 2011

I have a picture on my wall it was sent to me via email on Dec.26th 2006.  I
was hurt in Nepal in Nov/06
and   "(it is titled show the nurses how you use to ford rivers)"  I am
crossing a river that is mid thigh on me
and the river is running fast. I am thinking I can do this but I am being
helped across by a man with a blue rain jacket and green pants  It was sent
to me by a lady whose name I cannot remember and she had a similar
accident and a long recovery.  I would love to make contact with her.  She
had a PCT hiker come in to help her His name
Cupcake.......any old timers on here who may remember this incident. or
Cupcake??
Cheers,

Marge ( the old gal)