[pct-l] Campo to Warner Springs

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Wed Mar 30 15:43:34 CDT 2011

There's also no reason someone can't start in mid-late-May and skip a
chunk in the middle to come back and do after reaching Canada, such
as skipping the High Sierra or the San Gabriel/San Jacinto mountains
and saving it for October. I would think starting in mid-May would
give someone an advantage in not having to slow down for snow in
California or dick around worrying about snow and high creek
crossings and trying to find places to flip-flop all over the place
like a lot of people do.