[pct-l] Campo to Warner Springs

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 01:36:19 CDT 2011

Maybe you could jump in at Tehachapi, or Walker Pass, and go straight to the
Sierra.  I had to miss several large chunks of the desert mountains in
spring due to circumstances beyond my control.  Family wedding and I would
have been killed if I'd missed it.  So I crossed into Manning in mid Sept.
and then returned to the deserts in Oct. finishing at Hiker Heaven in mid
Oct.

The deserts were beautiful.  You're all alone, but you may be if you hike
them in June anyway, but they will be much cooler than in June.  Autumn in
the southern mountains is really nice.

Just another idea.

Shroomer