[pct-l] ice axe

Ate Tuna atetuna at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 19:38:49 CDT 2011

You'll know much better as your start date approaches, but if you had to set
the initial ice axe mailing location in stone right now, I'd mail it to
Paradise Cafe.  If there's little to no snow between Apache Peak and Devils
Slide, then drop into Idyllwild and mail it to the Sierras.  Or carry it to
Cabazon, but personally I'd rather stop in Idyllwild than spend any time
walking to and from Cabazon.