[pct-l] SPOT messenger vs McMurdo PLB

ron guay ron.a.guay2 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 02:41:07 CDT 2011

Backpacker had a blurb about the new spot that can be, via bluetooth and the
SPOT app, connect to your smartphone.  I guess it offers one way comm from
phone to Twitter/Facebook...etc.  Cheers to all the techies.

http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=25583&skip_to_post=291623#291623