[pct-l] Phone choice

Gerry Zamora gerry0625 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 23:08:32 CDT 2011

I love my Droid X im answering this on it I got it to replace my blackberry
and I love it lots of apps really easy to use battery life can be extended
with a task killer and not running wifi, bluetooth, just gps I think u can
get 2 days maybe more since you are not going to be making calls pretty sure
u can put it in airplane mode and still use the gps. Has a good camera and
HD video. I have the 16gb memory card im thinking about getting a 32gb card
and just using my phone as my all in one with a compass as back up.  My
buddy is doing the same only with his Iphone.  I have backcountry maps on my
phone whith halfmile maps and waypoints on it I also have Oruxmaps which is
free and u can also load halfmile maps to that.
Gerry0625