[pct-l] Donner Summit,WOW!

Mike Chapman altathunder76 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 19:58:52 CDT 2011

Over 690 inches have fallen at Boreal so far!!! I know a guys whos a
caltrans sierra snowfighter of over 30 years,heres his words of
yesterday,"Theres no more room to put the snow,its the most ive ever
seen at one time up here."  Im gonna 1 up Ned,"Stay alive out there"
Good Luck fellow 2011ers and hopefully ill see ya out there in a
snowcamp! I think ill pack an extra pair of socks(that should do
it),and maybe we could set up a zipline over the raging rivers,anyone
got room for cable? You best beleive im hauling snowshoes to the
sierra,this aint no average year. This is a year the "experts" might
not have ever seen before,and by the time this thing is over,who
knows!(west coast nuclear winter,they say its not acid rain,they say
alot of things!) Hike On 2011!  P.S. sorry if this is a double post,I
guess my list membership had run dry,I thought I just put it to sleep
for a few months,oh well im back and im ready to roll trolls!(ah,I
feel better already!)