[pct-l] Station Fire Detour: Any other options than a 40 mile road hike?

Donna "L-Rod" Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Wed Mar 23 08:54:51 CDT 2011

As it currently stands (hopeful for a change), the road walk is relatively safe and has a decent shoulder and the roads are not highly traveled.  Considering the length of the detour, there were relatively few complaints from hikers when they arrived here in AD.  I think it's because there were opportunities for food and water along the way.

L-Rod