[pct-l] Rainpants

giniajim jplynch at crosslink.net
Tue Mar 22 10:58:10 CDT 2011

While I typically (always!) hike in shorts except in very cold weather, I've found that long pants of any kind are comfortable in the cool evenings around camp.  Naturally not wanting to carry two pairs of long pants (or two of anything else!), light-weight rain/wind pants fill the bill!  (What brand do you use Ellen?  Mine are Helly-Hanson wind pants, XL, at 6.5 oz).  I'm thinking about getting a new pair, but haven't decided what yet.