[pct-l] Rainpants

Austin Williams austinwilliams123 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 10:57:50 CDT 2011

I love rain pants.  I use them more for wind than rain.  Also, they are the
only thing that protects my bare legs from brush (you know, in those areas
where there are miles and miles of unmaintained trail).

For my lowers, I only bring shorts, underarmour (thermals), and rain pants.

It works well for me.

Austin Williams

"Expect problems and eat them for breakfast."
-  Alfred A. Montapert

www.PlanYourHike.com <http://www.planyourhike.com/>
Info on PCT Gear, Resupply Points, Maps, Thru hiking Movies, etc.