[pct-l] Water Treatment

Halfmile list at lon.net
Tue Mar 22 10:11:07 CDT 2011

River,
My hope is the pctnews.com will be something similar to your
suggestion for PCT hiker news, although I don't see it duplicating or
replacing the water report. The water report is pretty good at what it
is. I don't think tweets can be organized in a way that would be as
useful for most hikers.

You can read PCTnews at:
http://www.pctnews.com
http://mobile.twitter.com/pctnews
or
text “follow pctnews” to 40404  — to start receiving pctnews SMS from Twitter
text “unfollow pctnews” to 40404  — to stop pctnews SMS

-Halfmile