[pct-l] first night out

Vicky mattson vicky.mattson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 07:43:00 CDT 2011

Last year my family and I were hiking in the Absorokas in Montana.  I guy
stopped us on the trail and told us he had lost a pistol.  A couple of hours
later we found it.  Big bear protection, added several pounds to my all
ready heavy pack but bear protection.  I would up more freaked out by the
gun than the griz.

We keep a super clean camp and hike with a med size dog. Knock wood,  only
civl bear interactions for our 20 years of wilderness travels.

--
Vicky Mattson   740-818-6737
vickyandjay.blogspot.com