[pct-l] one person tent

John Abela pacificcresttrail2011 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 20:04:26 CDT 2011

I had similar problems (but other worse ones) with my TarpTent Moment.

Henry was very awesome about it and said my issue was a very very rare issue.

I recently bought the 2011 Rainbow - but it has not arrived yet. The
2011 version has some nice changes that I will be looking forward too.

Once it shows up I will be able to do a serious show-down on the
TarpTent Rainbow, verses the ZPacks Hexanet Solo, verses the HMG Echo
1. Very very much looking forward to doing up that review.

John