[pct-l] AWESOME HAHA =)

david genny bobbers530 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 00:42:33 CDT 2011

    -haha awesome e-mail from the ADZPCTKO people that made my day just had to share, I cant wait to get on that trail!!!!!!!!!

From: Carl Siechert <carlito at gmail.com>

If you think registering is exciting, wait til you actually get there. ;-)

Color me jealous. I still remember the excitement, planning, and
anticipation leading to my thru hike back in--um, a long time ago.