[pct-l] foods you would never pack again

Kevin hikelite at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 11:18:05 CST 2011

And pre cooked pasta, homemade dinners, jerky, fruit leathers in flavors I like, etc. I didn't upgrade my dehydrator for nothing! ;)

Good call on the oatmeal though. Was on the fence about it already. All I'm planning to buy in town are fresh produce items and maybe some treats.

Misspellings and typos brought to you by iPhone.