[pct-l] foods you would never pack again

dicentra dicentragirl at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 11:08:56 CST 2011

 Generally I would say only ship yourself stuff that you can't get in towns or
in hiker boxes. No oatmeal, couscous, pasta, trail bars...

Just Tomatoes brand veggies to add to meals, special treats from home, shelf
stable cream cheese, dried fruits (not raisins, but mango, pineapple etc - the
harder to find ones)...

~Dicentra

http://www.onepanwonders.com ~ Backcountry Cooking at its Finest
http://www.freewebs.com/dicentra