[pct-l] PCT 2011! Bears in the Cascades

Mike Chapman altathunder76 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 20:24:30 CST 2011

So the cali wildlife managers are wimps(bogus)! Maybe it has something
to do with the millions of trash junkie campers in yosemite that have
given the bears a giant picnic basket since the white man arrived!
Just for the record,im white,and like seinfeld says,"Not that theres
anything wrong with that"  Anyway,there learning as we go,there is no
blue print,just studies and results. Oh and by the way,some suit
covered,pencil pushing,pilgrims in the capitol are the ones calling
the shots,lets not pick on the wildlife folks or forestry,there just
good folks making a living and im sure there doing there best. Hike
On.