[pct-l] PCT 2011! Bears in the Cascades

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 19:54:42 CST 2011

The thing about bears in the north is a much smaller percentage of them are habituated to human foods...  Where we live bears outnumber humans but humans are only associated with fear, not food.

In the sierras it has taken a lot of effort to undo all the years of poor food management in he area.

Anyway goodluck on your thru I'll see you out there,

~Paul

Sent from my iPod