[pct-l] Trail Snacks with Horsepower

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Wed Mar 9 20:42:26 CST 2011

Yes Switchback,
I remember those days....with Indians, Grizzlies, and Saber toothed
Tigers and the bones of hikers littering the trails.
That was a time when mountain men were still mountain men and only the
hard core dared to roam the wilderness and were in high demand by  "on
the trail to long"  hiker babes.
I remember them  ''on the trail to long"  hiker babes always being in
"Hot Pursuit"  of us, but we always managed to outrun them.....that's
how we got to be so fast.

But Switchback, you and I are getting old and I am afraid sooner or
later them  "on the trail to long"  hiker babes
will catch us and have their way with us.

JMT Reinhold