[pct-l] Books

leestcoast at gmail.com leestcoast at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 21:45:08 CST 2011

2 "non-PCT" books: "The Great Divide: a Walk Through America along the Continental Divide", by Stephen Pern, 1987, Penguin Books (prob. out of print); plus a different kind of "thru" journey 'cross the Colorado Desert, San Felipe Hills and San Felipe Valley, etc.) - "Blood Meridian or the Evening Redness in the West", by Cormac McCarthy, 1985,Vintage Books. "The saga goes on and on as you wander across this timeless body of land."
Cruz Control