[pct-l] Proposed kick-off procedure includes entertainment

Ken Marlow pcthiker at cox.net
Tue Mar 1 23:15:41 CST 2011

15. Late-arriving ADZPCTKO non-thru-hiker newbies are guided behind the  backlit BIG TYVEX Movie Screen, unknowingly entertaining movie go'rs, as they all appear to be dancing with midgets (all except for the one still stuffed in Squatch's pack from VVR*), when in-fact they were all just recruited to peel potatoes for tomorrow's breakfast.

-Ken M
(thanks to Squatch and 'Walk' for that graphic movie clip, and a life-long catch-phrase)