[pct-l] tents

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Wed Jun 29 08:36:11 CDT 2011

Good morning, Incredible Bulk,

I may use a 30” x 83” piece of Tyvek house wrap (3.2 oz.), a 29” x 72” piece
of SpinCloth (2.1 oz.), or a similar-size piece of thin plastic drop-cloth
but I find that to be a bit frail.  The price and weight are attractive so I
plan to use the thin plastic more in the future and will just replace it at
every resupply stop.  http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=264203

One note:  I never use one of the inflatable sleeping pads so I don’t need
extra protection; only a vapor barrier.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09