[pct-l] Need a ride next week near CA section O

Matt Bradley mattbradley1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 18:18:53 CDT 2011

Hi All,

I haven't been active on this list for a while but I thought that someone
might be able to help me out.  I am planning on hiking section "O" with my
wife and dog starting on or around July 5th.  We are hoping to leave a
vehicle at Castella and then get a ride to Burney to then hike back to our
car.  Is there anyone out there who lives in that area who might be able to
give us a lift?  Of course we could put in some money for gas.  Thanks in
advance.

--
Matt Bradley
mattbradley1 at gmail.com