[pct-l] Need ride Monday Redding to Burney Falls

Mike Welch encinomw at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 24 23:31:43 CDT 2011

Hey John,  I'm doing the same thing later this summer to start a section hike at Burney Falls State Park.  There is a Burney Express Bus out of Redding operated by RABA.  Weekdays they run 10:30 am and 5:45 pm express to Burney.  I've been told it's an easy hitch (even for a gray haired old guy like me) to Burney Falls (about 14 miles).    There are no Trail Angels in this area.  Good luck, mountain mike