[pct-l] Need ride Monday Redding to Burney Falls

Palomino palomino.pct at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 11:48:32 CDT 2011

To piggy-back on what Half-Mile said, I have taken this bus three
times and all three times I was able to catch rides to the trail
(Burney Falls SP) with nice folks who were commuting. The bus stop is
right there at the transportation hub in Redding. If you can't figure
it out by yourself, there is a staffed information counter. Don't
worry, it will work out fine.

Palomino

John,
I have not taken this bus, but it looks like the Redding Bus Authority
has 5:45 pm bus to the town of Burney on weekdays. Might help if you
can't find another ride.
http://www.rabaride.com/routes/burneyexpress.html#schedule

The contact info to confirm this is here:
http://www.rabaride.com/contact.html

-Halfmile