[pct-l] Getting to the trail from Inyokern

pct-l at hradecky.net pct-l at hradecky.net
Wed Jun 8 13:00:09 CDT 2011

Hi all -
I will by flying into the Inyokern airport on Sat June 25th (landing
at 11:45 am) and I am looking into my options of getting to the trail,
either at Walker Pass or Kennedy Meadows. Is there somebody in a
similar situation who would like to pool resources? Does somebody have
any good advice on transportation in that area? (I found a cab in
Ridgecrest that may be an option, if hitching doesn't work out.)
Btw, I will be hiking north for about 5 weeks, looking forward to
meeting some of you guys on the trail!
Vit