[pct-l] 2011 SOBO census

Personal valentijordan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 01:01:06 CDT 2011

Section hiking K-G, SOBO.  Depart June 17 from 80, arrive (I hope!) at 178 on Aug 11.  May have to lop a bit off the end if snow slows me.  (6-10 mi days throughout).  Bringing full on snow camping gear and planning to snow camp and crampon at least thru Kennedy meadows.  Also have other sno camp ready buddies joining me to avvy probe if I go under!!  Still need a partner for July 1-15 if anyone knows of a similarly insane soul :).

Looking forward to (I hope) meeting Mtn Ned as he goes north on the TRT during my first week out :).

Puddlejumper

Sent from my iPhone (please excuse typos!)