[pct-l] pct-l dogs on PCT

goslowgofar goslowgofar at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 5 00:34:38 CDT 2011

Hey folks!
Andrew is asking about section hikes of 5-10 days.  That is not the same as
dragging a dog for 5 months...please give him a break!!!
Katy

Andrew,
You should look at Trailjournals.com and read Twodog's journal.  She section
hikes with her dogs and has posted a lot of good information about hiking with
dogs.
Good luck!
Katy

 Andrew mooreai1121 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 4 19:12:29 CDT 2011

I am really excited to take several trips this summer to section most (if not
all) of the Oregon portion of the PCT.  I will do it in a few 5 to 10 day trips
starting at the Columbia and heading south.  I would like general advice as well
as advice on bringing my 3 year black lab along with me.  Thank you... Andrew
Sent from my iPhone...i.e., forgive spelling and grammatical errors;)