[pct-l] Dogs on PCT

John Abela abela at johnabela.com
Sat Jun 4 19:18:51 CDT 2011

There was a pretty heated discussion about 5 or 6 months ago about
dogs on the PCT here on the pct-l email list.

You had those who think dogs should be nowhere near the PCT and those
who really enjoy hiking with their 4 legged hiking partners.

Are you looking for advice on whether you should or should not, or if
you already plan too, are you looking for advice for canine gear?

John