[pct-l] PCT 2015

Austin Williams austinwilliams123 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 23:27:11 CDT 2011

Check out www.planyourhike.com
There's lots of good info there, including a 'planning' section to help you
out.

I put it together precisely for people like you.

If you have any questions just let me know.  :)

Austin Williams

"It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would
make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven
symphony as a variation of wave pressure."  -Albert Einstein

www.PlanYourHike.com <http://www.planyourhike.com/>
Info on PCT Gear, Resupply Points, Maps, Thru hiking Movies, etc.