[pct-l] First wave hikers at KM

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Thu Jun 2 15:53:29 CDT 2011

Ok, HR HuffnPuff, correct me here if I get this wrong...

Markus, Mason, and Fin (who has skipped out) were the first over Forester
this year with the three of us immediately behind them (HR, Mtnned, and
Deb). According to the trail register at the KM campground trailhead, five
more were behind us somewhere with eight more waiting at Tom's in KM as of
May 31st.

"Just remember, Be Careful out there!"

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education