[pct-l] Bag/Quilt Warmth

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Wed Jul 27 22:33:34 CDT 2011

Good evening, Piper,

*“I haven't washed it yet. It doesn't smell, doesn't look compressed,
doesn't look dirty… I don't know if I'm just lucky or if it's simply a
non-issue.”*  Diane

That’s understandable:  Girls are made of sugar and spice, and everything
nice.

 Steel-Eye

-http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

-http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09