[pct-l] Time line......

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Sat Jul 23 09:04:08 CDT 2011

I my OPINION, you can take as much time as you like to do a thru-
hike, but it isn't a THRU-hike unless you hike from one end to the
other without flip-flops, skipping sections or other gyrations, or
long breaks between segments. However, in my opinion, it really
shouldn't matter much whether your hike meets any definition of a
thru-hike or not. If you hiked the whole trail, whether it took one
summer or many, you're still a member of the tribe and deserving of
crowns, medals, certificates or whatever else.