[pct-l] Question

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 18:16:30 CDT 2011

Dear Patricia

Outline map of JMT

http://bit.ly/mXTkKi
http://bit.ly/q7HJ59

Whole JMT is too long for you. 1/3 or 1/4 may be suitable for slow
hiking. Consult to the Wild Office for the permission at Yosemite, Red
Meadow,  Biship, Independence, etc.

Yosemite trail head information: http://1.usa.gov/ouXit0 Already full
for permit reservation, but  a quota ( first-come, first-served ) is
available.

I think the pass over 10000 feet may be covered by snowpack, but I do
not think it is a big difficulty or trouble.

My wife and I will fly to USA and hike JMT.