[pct-l] Question

Patricia Dominguez mpdoming at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 23:44:41 CDT 2011

Hi John

Thanks for answering.

Our idea is to walk for 8 or 10 days in a place with beautiful landscapes, animals, with river or lakes.Nothing too dificult... We haven't had vacations in two years so just want to relax for a while and connect with nature.

We are going to be flying from NY to San Fco, to stay in a friends house, so it will be great to go somewhere near there.

Can you recomend us a starting and ending point and how to get there?

Thanks a lot!
Patricia