[pct-l] Question

John Abela abela at johnabela.com
Thu Jul 14 22:28:49 CDT 2011

Consider the PCT is 2,663 mi (4,286 km) long... I think we would need
to know a bit more about "where" you are 'planning to hike for 10 days
in the PCT'. SoCal, Sierras, NorCal, OR, WA.... lots and lots of
sections you can hike, but it would be helpful if you could provide
some basis of where we should start to recommend :)