[pct-l] Stevens pass conditions and stehekin

will.hiltz at gmail.com will.hiltz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 20:10:21 CDT 2011

Hello list-

I am interested in the current conditions at stevens pass and northward to rainy pass, I have been contemplating attempting this section in about a week... Andrea or anyone else who has been out there recently have any idea on snow conditions? Obviously there will be some but I am wondering how close to totally impassable we are talking here.

Relatedly, would things in stehekin be active in a week or two? Thanks in advance,

Easy