[pct-l] Cascade Locks <-> Timberline shuttle

Chris Willett cwillett03 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 15:01:10 CDT 2011

Hi All,

Pickles (08) and I (03) are going to hike from Timberline down to Cascade
Locks on July 23, 24, 25 (Sat through Mon) and are looking for a way to get
back to our car.  Ideally we'd leave it up at Timberline and get a lift back
on Monday, but we could also leave it down at the Eagle Creek trailhead and
get a lift up to Timberline on Saturday (or late Friday).  Can anyone help
us out? This would be the next to last section that Pickles missed in '08
due to weather (the last being part of the Tuolumne to Sonora section when
she took a wrong turn). Thanks,

Suge