[pct-l] Trail Conditions Red's Meadow to Tuolumne Meadows

Sir Mix-a-lot atetuna at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 18:05:14 CDT 2011

It's really hot right now and the snow is melting very quickly, but that
also means that creeks and rivers are running deep and fast.  I noticed
quite a difference in the increase of flow between Friday and Sunday.  It's
also monsoon season, which may mean increased flow due to rain in addition
to the snow melt.  May I suggest putting arm floaties on your hiking
buddies? ;)  Seriously though, the water levels should also subside soon
too.  There is a PCTA/SCA trail crew in the area, but we're mostly working
in the Red's Meadow area and hope to be a little further south in Tully Hole
soon.  I should be hiking the area you're asking about during my next
(first) break between projects.

Sir Mix-a-lot