[pct-l] Trail Conditions Red's Meadow to Tuolumne Meadows

Stephen Clark rowriver at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 13:00:36 CDT 2011

Seeking a trail conditions report from anyone currently out there in the
vicinity of, or someone what has recently done, Red's Meadows to Tuolumne...
specifically Donohue Pass.  I have a hike scheduled along that section of
the PCT/JMT in a couple of weeks.  I'll have some "javerage"  semi
experienced, non technical backpackers with me and, with the snow conditions
I've been reading, am considering cancellation at this point. Don't have the
desire to have to lasso someone with no self arrest training as they slide
down a slope.
Thanks,
Quackers