[pct-l] Yet again a request....

Brandon McGinnity bmcginnity at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 17:51:48 CST 2011

I made a poor choice of hiking shoes for the start of the AT, cheap and
offbrand and apprently ill fitting (they sure felt fine in town). They
ruined my feet with blisters, and I lost a toenail. So in the meantime, for
the first week or so until they healed I was hiking in my moccasins, which I
had as camp shoes. (I held off on buying new boots, instead found some in
the hiker box at Standing Bear Hostel and hiked in those up to Kent).

--
~ Moccasin