[pct-l] Erick's Books

bighummel at aol.com bighummel at aol.com
Mon Jan 31 12:14:51 CST 2011

I used Erick's book for the Marble Mtns last year and found no problems and all great info.  I really like the way he has organized the data for easy use. YMMV.

several people on whiteblaze found problems with ericks books, and didn't feel
they justified the cost.

i've personally not used them.   it is hard to want for more than halfmiles maps

... which are free... just leave a donation if you have something to spare.
halfmile's maps are awesome... but so is yogi's guide.  combine both and you'd
have more than you could want.
~Outpost

Greg Hummel

Your shoes are wearing a hole in their heals
And your suntan is beginning to peal
And your wise men don't know how it feels
To be thick as a brick!
                    Jethro Tull