[pct-l] Sierra Snow Report...getting better

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Jan 29 11:38:43 CST 2011

Gun Runner Reinhold writes: Yes, I agree Shroomer......except that Yoshi is no match for that scoundrel Switchback.  That scoundrel understands only brute force and the only defense against that pirate is canon fire.  So,  I suggest that Yoshi also carry a front loading canon, 5 canon balls, and a sack of black powder.  I further suggest that Yoshi keep that cannon loaded at all times and wind & waterproof matches at the ready.  So,.....if you see Switchback running through the bushes were the rabbits would'nt go, with his rear end on fire,  you know Yoshi hit the bulls eye.  ps....I suggest that Vermilion add black powder and cannon balls to its stock to assure they remain a full resupply  hiker stop because black powder & cannon balls will be on every hikers resupply list.
Switchback the Trail Pirate Replies: I have been to Japan many times over the years.  I am skilled in PCT Ninja techniques.  Cannon balls and black powder are a joke against me.  Female Terminator Leadership Types have learned over the years that I am like a mist.  I am a cloud.  I am fog that rolls in and out without you noticing or aware of my presence until it is too late.

For the 2011 campaign on the PCT I plan to attack the boats as they bring hikers across the lake to VVR.  This is going to be so much fun to unload hiker booty meant for VVR.  I will only attack on the trip to the repsort, since this will be when the boat is loaded with bullion.  My crew and me might take a few captives to auction off to the local Indians as water carriers and camp gofers.  But by this time most thru-hikers are pretty wiry and scrawny, like you are normally Gun Runner.  So I will probably concentrate on Section Hikers for auction material.  They have more meat on them.  I plan to make a nice tidy profit this season.