[pct-l] Sierra Snow Report...getting better

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 10:05:58 CST 2011

LOL.  That's quite a visual.  'Course Switchback may be on his Harley
chopper, which I'm sure has stern chasers mounted and ready to fire.  We
could always install them on VVR's water taxi and have a real broadside
battle up there.

We may need a Jolly Roger defense league on trail and a black powder
magazine here and there.  So hikers beware, we got a chopped hog, ready and
armed in the high country this year, and a pirate who will stop at nothing
to wreak havoc among the unsuspecting, peaceful hiker trash community.
 Lovely, quiet, Ida Bell hot spring will never be the same.

Shroomer