[pct-l] ZPacks HexaNet Solo Bug Shelter

Kevin Cook hikelite at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 22:04:26 CST 2011

I like it too! It is fun. :)

I make my stuff because I can never find anyone selling exactly what I want.
My stuff can compete weight wise if you take into consideration
features/comfort. ie my tarps are huge (10' x 12'). The new one should still
only weight about 9 oz though. The bug net will weight just as much though!.
Oh well. an 18 oz bug proof shelter with that much livable space is worth
it.

See ya on the trail!