[pct-l] MAIL DROPS :

Mike Chapman altathunder76 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 08:25:07 CST 2011

Lets not forget,Eric Ryback did it with an 80lbs. pack and 5 resupplys
the whole way back in 70. He went without in sections,but with the
trail angels and with newer,better gear,and just the extra people on
trail(someone to talk to),im sure someone out there(id hope) has the
stones and will to getrdone. Hike on.