[pct-l] Near boom-proof camera

John Abela pacificcresttrail2011 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 18:59:34 CST 2011

Hey All,

Don't forget that the new Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS3 is suppose to hit the
market in March - just in time for kick-off !!

http://www.dpreview.com/news/1101/11012511panasonicts3.asp

Waterproof, shock resistant (6 foot drop, or something like that),
12.1-megapixel ( plus true 1920 x 1080 full-HD AVCHD video recording!!) and
it will hit the scales at 197 grams (6.94 ounces) including battery and
card!!

I was going to get the Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS7 due to the 25mm ultra
wide-angle feature it has... but I think I would rather go for the TS3 and
durability over the wide-angle and more fragile camera.

John
(Redwood Guy)