[pct-l] MAIL DROPS :

Austin Williams austinwilliams123 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 12:55:01 CST 2011

Oh thank god!  I was thinking "There's no way that guy is going to make
it.... but hey... HYOH"

Well that's a whole different story then....

Austin Williams

www.PlanYourHike.com
Info on PCT gear, resupply points, maps, movies, etc.

"*Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a
fruit salad.*"
-Proverb