[pct-l] Manshelter

Mike Chapman altathunder76 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 07:30:42 CST 2011

Howdy list, I am having so much fun making a tent,its awesome.
Sorry,"tent" dosent describe the manshelter that im making. Im cutting
some costs with this homemade gear,and the quality is great. I checked
out Henry Shires tarptents(online) and based my design on things I had
laying around!(other tents,etc) I cant beleive it,but its way better
than all my other tents,and way lighter. Ive already reanimated my
pack(heavy duty,but lighter than most ext frames)  Next is my new hand
axe design. Dont worry,all my gear is tested in %100 real sierra
nevada terrain,and alot of recycled gear was used,so jonny enviroment
is happy as well. P.S. Note to self,always make your own gear(not all
your gear,c'mon man),its fun and rewarding. Hike on.